When you want to fight as a mighty Celtic warrior, you should have the right weapon in hand. Wield the Celtic Anthropomorphic Sword. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional Celtic sword features a double-edged, leaf-shaped blade. There is a fuller in the center. It runs along most of the blades length.
The full-tang sword continues with a steel and Macassar-ebony hilt. This anthropomorphic hilt has a human-like design. Its legs form the crossguard of the hilt. They point towards the blade. The ridged, wooden grip forms the main part of the body. Then, the hilt ends with the head and arms forming the pommel of the sword.
Finally, this sword comes with a black leather scabbard. The scabbard has a loop at the top for hanging from a belt. You can take this sword into battle and fight against your foes at a reenactment. You can also add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a leaf-shaped blade
- Has an anthropomorphic hilt
- Great for reenactments
- Comes with a scabbard
- Made of 5160 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are solid steel
- Grip is ebony
- Scabbard is leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.