Take a step back in time and brave the mists of Victorian London with the Capatino Wool Cloak. Regardless of chosen role, be you a traveler, tradesman, or denizen of high society, this wool cape lends extra warmth and authenticity. Made of heavy, navy blue wool with a black poly-cotton lining, this cloak offers a double mantle and a high Nehru collar. Wear this outer garment as a traditional cape or by sliding your arms through the two, generous side-slits. Heavy-duty elastic loops and buttons at the collar ensure a strong closure. No matter where your next historical adventure leads, the Capatino Cloak assists in stepping into full character.
Please note that the belt and other accessories are not included.
- Historical design with Nehru collar and double mantle
- Concealable side-slits offer versatility in style
- Secured at the neck with button-loop fasteners
- Great for SCA events, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made from heavy wool
- One Size Fits Most
- Overall Length: 51 Inches