Looking for a shirasaya to take to the battlefield? If so, then you should check out the Burgundy Shirasaya with Lacquer Scabbard. This Japanese sword features a classic, minimalist design. The functional shirasaya has a 1045 carbon-steel blade. A fuller runs down the length of the traditionally curved blade. The burgundy wood handle matches the look of the lacquered scabbard. It gives this functional sword an overall sleek appearance when it is on display. In addition to the scabbard, the collectible sword comes with a black sword bag that is handy for storing or carrying the wooden scabbard. Take this burgundy shirasaya to your next historical reenactment or a competition.
- Fully functional
- Sleek, minimalistic design
- Has a curved blade
- Comes with a scabbard and sword bag
- Great for reenactments
- Made from 1045 carbon steel
- Handle and scabbard are wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.