Its the phrase, head-to-toe, that makes our Buckled Low Boots a must-have item. One of the most popular footwear designs of the Medieval eras, these buckled shoes were used for centuries and are made of an inspired natural leather. The buckles allow for a customizable fit for nearly any size foot. The shoe is designed to withstand a variety of scenarios so that you wont have a need to replace them for a long time. Along those same lines, the soles of these boots are repairable just in case something happens to them. These boots are uniquely hand-crafted to mimic the craftsmanship of the times. Make sure your outfit follows through with these clasped boots and fill out any costume or outfit with a touch of detail to make your friends envious.
- Inspired by 12th-15th century boot design
- Features two buckles for a customizable fit
- Durable and long-lasting materials
- Ideal footwear for a variety of costumes and eras
- Made from natural leather
- Please be aware that these size conversions are approximate, so exact sizing may differ slightly from what is listed.
- These boots are not available in wide or narrow.