Heading into battle, you prepare for the enemy. You take your blade out of the Buckled Leather Frog and stand ready to fight. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this frog comes in two colors. You can choose either left or right-hand use. This frog takes the form of a long loop. The loop secures shut with a pair of 5-6-ounce leather straps. The two straps also allow the frog to adjust to different sizes of weapons. Rivets line the edges of the frog. On the back, there is a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included. The frog sits at an angle compared to the loop. This makes it easier to draw a weapon. Carry your sword into battle with this leather frog. It works great for LARP and cosplay events.
The option of left or right hand refers to the hand drawing a weapon. The right-hand option will sit on your left side, so your right hand will reach across yourself to draw from the frog.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors and either left or right hand
- Adjusts size with a pair of straps
- Loop for sliding onto a belt
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Straps are 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 7.5 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
- Inner Circumference: 8 Inches
- Fits belts up to 2 Inches wide
Measurements are approximate.