Any swashbuckling swordsman or mysterious medieval rogue should have a great pair of gloves like the Brown Embroidered Leather Gloves. Made from leather, this pair of brown gloves comes in six sizes. They help to protect the wearers hands from abrasions and help to provide a good grip. The cuffs of the gloves extend past the wrist. A black embroidered loop pattern adorns the cuff near the hem. The historical pattern of the gloves looks great with period apparel from a wide range of time periods. These gloves make a great addition to a reenactment or roleplaying outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in six sizes
- Protect hands from abrasions
- Features black embroidered details
- Has wide cuffs
- Wonderful accessory for medieval outfits
- Made from leather
- Embroidery is cotton
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Size 6: Hand Circumference – 6.5-7.5 Inches
- Size 7: Hand Circumference – 7.5-8.5 Inches
- Size 8: Hand Circumference – 8.5-9.5 Inches
- Size 9: Hand Circumference – 9.5-10.5 Inches
- Size 10: Hand Circumference – 10.5-11.5 Inches
- Size 8: Hand Circumference – 11.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.