Most gauntlets are not intended to be worn without an underlayer of protection, and these Suede Gauntlet Gloves offer that protection in comfortable style. They feature a top stitched quilted appearance and moderately extended cuff, great for wearing with a variety of steel plate gauntlets. These padded gloves are also great for wearing on their own for just a light layer of protection or to add detail to any LARP or historic reenactment outfit. Due to natural construction processes, the color and texture of these gloves may vary slightly. They are sold in sets of two.
- Padded gloves feature top stitched quilted appearance
- Natural suede construction may result in slight variations
- Ideal for wearing under gauntlets
- Great addition to any historic armoured outfit
- Sold in sets of two
- Size 7: 7.5 – 8.5 Inches
- Size 8: 8.5-9.5 Inches
- Size 9: 9.5-10.5 Inches
- Size 10: 10.5-11.5 Inches
- Size 11: 11.5 Inches
Measurements are determined by wrapping a measuring tape around the knuckles of your dominant hand with the hand closed.