Allow neither the slight chill in the air nor a light rain to prevent you from enjoying a medieval outing. The Bron Wool Hood shields your face from the harsh weather elements without the extra bulk of a full-length hooded cloak. The classic design of this historic hood features an open face and slight point at the tip of the hood, making this practical and versatile accessory an asset to almost any outfit. The hood is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Covers the head without the bulk of a full cloak
- Offers protection from cold air and light rain
- Medieval outerwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.