On your fantasy travels or medieval journeys, securing your gear into a pack can be difficult. You require straps such as this Bodo Packing Strap. Made from leather, this strap comes in three colors. It is a single strap with two sections stitched together. The longer section has many holes for attaching gear with buckles, not included. At the top of the longer section, there is a buckle and belt loop. On the smaller section there is only a belt buckle. This dual buckle design allows the user to adjust the length of the strap as needed. It also allows for more options when using the holes to attach gear. The strap works wonderfully for a variety of situations and costumes. It is a great accessory for camping, historical reenactments, and faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Dual buckle design
- Multiple holes for attaching items
- Wonderful for a variety of situations
- Great camping and reenactment accessory
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Minimum to Maximum Length: 7.5-22 Inches
- Width: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 1.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.