Enact chaos from the shadows when you wear the Bloodwalker Leather Hood. Cast your sinister spells and devise evil plans of destruction with ease when you wear this dark fantasy hood.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
This fantasy leather hood features a red and black body made of supple 8-9 ounce leather. This thin black leather drapes dramatically and has a lightly weathered finish. Vegetable-dyed a dark red and black, the accents of this fantasy leather hood looks like they wear the evidence of your dark deeds. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the 2-3 ounce leather add to the hoods rugged, battle-tested look. The leather has been sanded and varnished to look ancient. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The oversized red fantasy hood creates an impressive fantasy look. Its roomy fit is paired with clever details in its construction that makes this medieval fantasy hood both fun and practical to wear. Firstly, the full hood has double the width in the back. Because it is twice the width and not overly long, this helps keep your face from getting lost in the hood, which would be troublesome in battle. The back of the hood comes to a rounded point.
Next, panels on the front and back provide counterweights to help keep it in place on your shoulders. Two long panels in the front hang down at the shoulders. Their supple leather structures are accented with crisscrossing black straps. They then end in thicker leather panels that provide the counterweight. A similar panel in the center of the back also helps balance out the hood.
Finally, this dark mage hood can attach directly to chest armour like the Bloodwalker Short Cuirass (RT-479) or Bloodwalker Cuirass (RT-475). This helps keep it securely in place during battle. The last thing you want is your hood slipping down or off your shoulders at a critical moment!
Become a sinister assassin, evil mage, vampire, or cultist with this oversized dark fantasy hood. It makes the perfect fantasy costume accessory for villains, dark mages, and even executioners or barbarians.
Looking for the complete Bloodwalker look? Check out the Bloodwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L37) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Red and black color create a dark look
- Roomy hood creates impressive fantasy style
- Front and back counterweights help keep it in place
- Can be attached to Les Artisans d Azure chest armour
- Great for assassins, warlocks, orcs, cultists, and more
- Made of 2-3 ounce leather with 8-9 ounce leather accents and 5-6 ounce black leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Hood Height: 15.7 Inches
- Hood Inner Depth: 10.2 Inches
- Hood Outer Depth: 15.7 Inches
- Front and Back Overall Length: 27.5 Inches
- Front and Back Length from Shoulder: 11.8 Inches