This hood has a very authentic look to it, making it great for archers or knights. The hood has a full mantel that covers the shoulders. Made of a felted wool blend and lined with cotton, this is a quality hood and is very comfortable to wear. The full mantle covers the shoulders, while the roomy hood conceals the face. The pointed tail of the hood, also known as a liripipe, reaches to approximately the shoulder blades. The hood comes in many rich and vibrant colors. White stitching accents the brim of the hood and runs along the trim of the mantle, which adds a very nice touch. This hood is great for cold and windy weather as it closes all the way up to the neck.
- Features a mantle with hood and liripipe
- Follows a traditional, versatile design
- Detailed with decorative stitching
- Designed for slip-on wear
- Fits both historical and high fantasy characters
- Made from a wool-polyester-nylon blend
- Inner lining is a light cotton fabric