Perfectly suited for all manner of dark warlords, the Blackened Markward Gauntlets offer great hand and wrist protection. Featuring integrated cuffs, these 18 gauge steel gauntlets are made of six pieces and allow for full wrist rotation as well as complete coverage. The blackened steel finish guards the armour from rust and adds style to any medieval look. These gauntlets are well suited for LARP as well as light historical reenactment. They are secured to the wearer with sturdy leather straps and are best worn over protective gloves.
Looking for the matching piece to this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Markward Medieval Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M6), which includes the Blackened Markward Gauntlets along with the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
This listing is for the gauntlets only. Leather gloves are not included.
- Each gauntlet constructed from six pieces
- Integrated cuff for added wrist protection
- Allows full rotation of the wrist
- Great for LARP or medieval reenactment
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Length: 11.4 Inches
- Width (Back of Hand): 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.