Specially designed for younger fans of historical reenactment, the Blackened Lucas Breastplate features a smaller size. Made of 18 gauge blackened steel, this protective chest plate is secured in the back with two adjustable straps that cross over each other for a secure fit. The blackened steel of this youth breastplate make it a stylish addition to LARP and historical reenactment outfits. Classic in its design, the Blackened Lucas Breastplate is sure to complement a variety of light reenactment armour sets. We also offer Blackened Lucas Bracers (MY100314) for a perfectly matched look.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Blackened Lucas Armour Set (ARMOUR-S6) for the matching armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sized to fit younger knights
- Great for children interested in LARP or medieval reenactment
- Best worn over protective padding
- Fastened at the back with two adjustable straps
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.