Warrior, do not forget to protect your head from the enemy. Wear the Blackened Crusader Helmet when you head into battle. Made of mild steel, this blackened helmet features the typical shape found in the 13th-14th centuries: the sugarloaf. It has a curved conical top. On the front, it features a brass cross. The two arms of the cross end in lobed shapes. There are three lobes on each end. Along these arms, there are two slots for the eyes. Below the arms are a series of circular holes for ventilation. This medieval helmet comes with an adjustable liner and strap. You can wear this helmet to your next LARP battle or roleplaying event. The Blackened Crusader Helmet looks great on many warriors.
- Has an internal lining and strap
- Features a cross front plate
- Holes for ventilation
- Great for knights and Crusaders
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.