Warrior when you head into battle, you should make sure to protect your chest from attack. Check out the Blackened Balthasar Breastplate. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this front plate has a blackened finish. It is best worn with a backplate like the Blackened Balthasar Backplate (MY101308), sold separately. It secures to other pieces of armour with buckles at the shoulders and sides. Next, the armour has a riveted design. The design has seven segments. For example, two of the segments form an inverted scallop along the center of the chest with a point in the middle. In addition, two other pieces form faulds. They are hinged, allowing for greater flexibility. Finally, the breastplate fits most comfortably over a gambeson or other bit of padded clothing. The Blackened Balthasar Breastplate makes a great addition to any warriors ensemble for a LARP or cosplay event.
- Designed to work best with a backplate, not included
- Secures with straps
- Features a blackened finish
- Has hinged faulds for greater flexibility
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.