The perfect period garment for any medieval knight, the Black Templar Sergeant Tunic offers clear identification of its wearer. Made from black cotton canvas, this Crusader tunic shows off a bright red Templar cross on the chest. The Knights Templar remain one of the most recognizable fighting units of the Crusades, known for their courage, restrictive code of behavior, and combat skills. This long Templar tunic features slits in the front and back to enable the wearer to move freely on the battlefield.
Please note that the picture displays additional clothing and accessories that are sold separately.
- Made from cotton canvas
- Features red cross on the chest
- Comes in long-sleeved design
- Slits in front and back allow free movement
- Great for LARP events, Ren fairs, and re-enactments
- Small: Chest – 44 Inches, Sleeve Length – NA, Wrist Circumference – NA
- Medium: Chest – 46 Inch, Sleeve Length – 21.5 Inches, Wrist Circumference – 12 Inches
- Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Sleeve Length – 22 Inches, Wrist Circumference – 12.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Sleeve Length – NA, Wrist Circumference – NA
- XX-Large: Chest – 54 Inches, Sleeve Length – NA, Wrist Circumference – NA
Measurements are approximate.