Warrior, when you are in need of a proper practice sword, consider wielding the Black Sparring Bastard Sword at your next training session. Made from a unique blend of high-impact polymers, this sword features a strong and flexible construction. It has a black, double-edged blade.
The sword continues with a cruciform crossguard. It has ball-shaped quillons. They add an authentic touch, as this design gained popularity in medieval times. The guard also protects your hands. Then, the sword has a tapered grip ending in a scent stopper-shaped pommel. The extended pommel gives the wielder room to use one or two-hands to grip the sword.
This all-black sword has interchangeable parts that can be switched out with other synthetic guards and pommels, sold separately. This Black Sparring Bastard Sword gives you the feel of a real sword in your hand with the safety and versatility of a sparring sword.
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Ball shaped quillons and long pommel add protection and utility
- Guard and pommel can be switched out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Perfect for both novice and advanced sparring
- Made Using a High Impact Polymer