The Black Single Hand Sword Pommel works well to fit main requirement of any pommel, to counterbalance the weight of a blade. This pommel matches any of the Xtreme Synthetic Single Hand Sword Blades, sold separately. This pommel is a classic wheel style pommel design, an Oakeshott J1 type. It has a circular shape that connects directly to the hilt of the sword.
The pommel is made from a blend of polymers and powdered metals. They help it achieve a weight beyond what a typical polymer alone could achieve, helping to balance the weight of a blade. There is a super-torque thread on the inside of the pommel. This allows it to fit onto the tang more securely and gives it a tight fit.
This Black Single Hand Sword Pommel not only counterbalances the weight of your blade effectively, but it also helps to add a touch of character to your blade, styling it in a way that you, the wielder, find aesthetically pleasing.
- Increased Weight Helps to Effectively Balance Blades Better
- Compatible with Xtreme Synthetic Sparring Single Hand Sword Blades
- A Wheel Styled Pommel
- Super-torque Insert Allows a Much Stronger Fit to Tang
- Made from a Blend of Polymers and Powdered Metals
- Overall Length: 2.5 Inches
- Overall Weight: 4.16 oz.