The pommel is an important part of a sword, serving to counterbalance the weight of the blade. This Black Basket Hilt Sword Pommel fulfills that requirement well, balancing the weight of any of our Xtreme Synthetic Single Hand Sword Blades quite nicely. This pommel is a classic sphere style pommel shape, being little more than a weighted sphere attached to the hilt of the sword. This pommel is made from a special blend of polymers and powdered metals, which helps it to achieve a weight beyond what a typical polymer alone could achieve. The threaded brass supertorque insert offers much better security then typical inserts, ensuring for a tight fit when threaded onto the tang. This Black Basket Hilt Sword Pommel not only counterbalances the weight of your blade effectively, but it also helps to add a touch of character to your blade, styling it in a way that you, the wielder, find aesthetically pleasing.
- Made from a Blend of Polymers and Powdered Metals
- Increased Weight Helps to Effectively Balance Blades Better
- Compatible with Xtreme Synthetic Sparring Single Hand Sword Blades And Basket Hilt Sword Guards
- A Sphere Styled Pommel
- Supertorque Insert Allows a Much Stronger Fit to Tang
- Overall Length: 1.5 Inches
- Overall Weight: 1.23 oz.