The Black Ice Armour Package 1 includes stylized armour pieces suitable for a Rakh of the Black Ice NPC army from the ConQuest universe. With this licensed armour set, you get the tabard, leather belt, arm bracers, and greaves. Black trim accents the violet-blue tabard. The arm bracers and greaves provide durable protection during a LARP event. A polished steel and black paint finish covers each armour piece. Rolled edges and rivets aid in deflection. Adjustable buckle straps provide a more customized, comfortable fit. The Black Ice Armour Package 1 matches perfectly with our Black Ice Helmet and Black Ice Gauntlets.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armour
- Features a tabard with leather belt
- Includes the bracers and greaves
- Possesses a polished steel and black paint finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit via adjustable buckle straps
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Tabard fashioned from medium cotton
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 7.5 Inches, Length – 10 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle – 8 Inches, Calf – 9.5 Inches, Length – 14 Inches
- Chest (Measured Flat Across): 21 Inches
- Length (Shoulder to Bottom Hem): 53 Inches
- Tabbard is open on the sides.
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover and how much of your shin the greave will cover.
There are no reviews yet.