When dressing up as a mighty gladiator, you will need a helmet to complete the look. Check out the Battleworn Gladiator Helmet. Made from 18-gauge stainless steel, this Roman helmet has an antiqued brass finish.
In front, the helmet has a visor. The full visor features a pair of cheek guards that cover most of the front. There is a pointed nasal guard between them. The nasal and cheek guards create a pair of openings for the eyes. The visor forms an upwards point in the middle.
On top of the brass gladiator helmet, there is a crest that points towards the front. The inside of the helmet has an adjustable leather liner and chin strap. The Battleworn Gladiator Helmet is great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and more.
- Has an antiqued brass finish
- Features a front visor
- Has a chin strap and liner
- Great costume piece
- Works well for LARP events
- Made from 18-gauge stainless steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.