When you own a helmet, you want to present it in the most dramatic style as you possibly can. The Front-to-Back Plume Holder allows you to put your historical helmets on display with a plume to give it added flair. This plume holder is used to secure a crest to a Roman helmet. The brass holder slides into its slot, the crest is put atop the fork-like prong, and the plume has its ends tied to the helmet to securely affix it into place. This plume holder is for a front of the head to back of the head crest alignment, and it works with wooden or metal crest boxes. Most of our Roman helms that begin with AH- will fit this holder. Helmets must have receiver bracket on top to use this holder.
- Depicts fork-like prong for holding a plume
- Works with wooden or metal crest boxes
- Made for front to back crest alignment
- Helmets must have receiver bracket to fit
- Makes a great display for historical helmets
- Crafted from brass
- Width: 0.8 Inch
- Height: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 1.6 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.