You have fought multiple battles against countless enemies. In order to defend the kingdom, you proudly wield the Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Sword. This Celtic sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip. The sword also has a polyurethane foam handle. The durable polyurethane foam allows for greater detail and is maintenance-free. Around the fiberglass core is an EVA foam blade that is durable and shred resistant. Latex coats the blade. This blade curves inward, then outward towards the tip. Notches and nicks adorn the blade as well as dark spots to mimic rusts and stains.
In between the handle and blade is the crossguard. The guard has a U-shape, just like the pommel. They point in opposite directions, typical of Celtic war swords. Also, they have a copper color with a verdigris style finish. Knotwork adorns both the pommel and handguard. Between them rests the grip. This grip resembles wrapped leather. Add the Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Sword to your LARP gear or use it in a cosplay and bring your look to life!
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 39.4 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
- Aged and worn appearance
- Historical design
- Durable construction
- Ideal for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP battles and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.