When you are flying an open-cockpit aircraft, you quickly learn that the pilots of yore did not wear their scarves and goggles only for reasons of style. Goggles will keep your eyes safe, and this Aviator Scarf will help keep the chill away. This great scarf is made from attractive and soft white satin that can be wrapped around the neck and shoulders for reasons of style and for warmth. The scarf features pretty little tassels at each end, which adds a touch of decoration to this otherwise simple garment. It measures approximately 13 inches wide and 64 inches long. Not only will you cut quite the impressive figure as you stand there, wind blowing past, your Aviator Scarf billowing in the breeze, but you will also be quite warm and secure, too.
- A Simple and Attractive White Scarf
- Satin Texture with Tassels on Each End
- Provides a Warm and Luxurious Feel to Any Costume
- Great for Steampunk Pilots, Daredevils, and Explorers
- Made of 100 percent polyester
- Width: 13 Inches
- Length: 64 Inches