Assassins and other outlaws may wish to conceal their face. Such fantasy characters should wear headware like the Assassin Leather Hood. Made from 5-6 ounce leather, this black hood comes in a single size. It is available in black or blue options. The hood easily slips on. Ties at the sides and holes at the back allow the wearer to attach it to pieces of armour, not included. Overall, the hood has a full open front. At the top of the opening, there is a black trim. The trim forms a point in the middle. It points towards the center of the head. An embossed design adorns the trim. On the inside of the hood, there is a polyester lining. The color option chosen refers to the lining color. The blue color option has a floral pattern. The Assassin Leather Hood looks fantastic on a variety of personas. Wear it to a LARP event or a cosplay convention.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in a single size
- Available in two color options
- Has ties for attaching armour, not included
- Embossed trim detailing
- Great for cosplaying and LARPing
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- Lining is polyester
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.