Whether you prefer to be a mercenary or a skilled assassin, it is still wise to wear armour like the Assassin Bracers to protect yourself. Made from 5-6 ounce buffalo leather, these bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with black lacing. Also, they protect the arms as well as the back of the hands. Each bracer has a top edge that forms a steep point in the middle and a slightly shallower point on the bottom edge of the arm plate. The hand plates also have a gentle point in the middle of their bottom edge. The hand plates feature a strap for the hand to slide into. Rivets secure this strap as well as the sections for the laces. The lace sections connect to the sides of the main arm plate. Embossing adorns the main plate and the hand plate. Meanwhile, the lace sections have a simple border line along their edges. The Assassin Bracers make a wonderful addition to a LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Protects the arm and back of the hand
- Features a point design with embossing
- Great for many fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Main sections and straps are 5-6 ounce buffalo leather
- Plates are 8-9 ounce leather
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.