Designed after the weapons used by the Asmat tribe of Indonesia, the Asmat Dagger Spear is a pole weapon that any collector would be delighted to have. Add a stunning primitive style weapon to your collection with this functional spear. The blade of this spear is crafted from 1075 high carbon steel, and it features a smooth black coating. The large hardwood shaft creates plenty of room for throwing or stabbing, with cord wrapped in the middle of the pole for a comfortable and secure grip. A leather sheath is included to keep the spear head protected between uses. Both eye-catching and quite useful, this Asmat Dagger Spear will make sure you are prepared for whatever the jungle throws your way.
- Black coated blade features a smooth finish
- Includes a hand-crafted leather sheath
- Makes a fantastic addition to any collection
- Blade is crafted from 1075 high carbon steel
- Hardwood shaft features a cord wrapped grip
- Overall Length: 65.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 15.75 Inches