Survival expert Matt Graham has designed this Primitive Bush Machete to help you fight your way through the bush on your next adventure! The strong spear point blade on this large knife will make mince-meat of any task you assign it. It features a high carbon steel blade with a blasted satin finish that features a distinctive hole cut into the middle. The two-tone Micarta handle is flared toward the pommel and blade for a secure grip that is comfortable to hold. This machete includes a handcrafted leather sheath to house and carry the blade when not in use. Make sure you are carrying this long and powerful knife the next time you find yourself in need of an effective bushcrafting tool!
- Fully functional
- Designed by survival expert Matt Graham
- Blade features a blasted satin finish
- Full tang construction for superior durability
- Impressive two-tone Micarta handle
- Lanyard hole located at the end of the handle
- Includes a handcrafted leather sheath for easy carry and storage
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is Micarta
- Overall Length: 17.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3 Millimeters
- Weight: 1 Pound 4.2 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.