Tools of the trade, cursed treasures, or modern day essentials can all stay securely at your side in the Ashwalker Pouch. This handcrafted leather pouch has a uniquely weathered look that makes it perfectly suited to assassins, dark mages, and more.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed black and grey with a unique patina, the 5-6 ounce leather of this fantasy belt pouch has a rugged look that makes it look like its been through a skirmish or two. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the leather add to its ancient appearance. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce the structure and its battle-tested look.
This handcrafted leather pouch fastens shut with a button through a strap that buckles on the back of the pouch. The front flap features an angular design that comes to an arrow point where the strap attaches to an O-ring. Black leather straps form an X across the top of the pouch.
The roomy pouch structure can hold all your essentials for LARP or the Renaissance faire. Keep your modern gear stored in a way that does not break character with this dark fantasy pouch.
Easily wear it on most belts via the two leather belt loops on the back. These belt loops are attached to antique brass-plated rings which are in turn attached to the pouch. This structure helps the pouch sit better against the body and move a bit with the wearer.
Whatever wicked secrets you keep are safe in the Ashwalker Pouch. This medieval fantasy belt bag is a must-have for sneaky assassins, necromancers, rogues, and other shadowy fantasy characters. Add it to your LARP kit or Renaissance faire outfit to bring both character and functionality to your look.
Looking for the complete Ashwalker look? Check out the Ashwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L39) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Patina creates a unique blackened look
- Must-have for keeping essentials close at hand
- Secures with button through strap
- Can be worn on most belts
- Perfect for necromancers, evil knights, dark mages, and more
- Made of 5-6 ounce leather
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.