Cast spells to awaken the undead or wield your cursed sword against pesky paladins and light mages. The Ashwalker Gauntlets are perfect for shadowy characters and villains. Add them to your LARP kit or Renaissance costume for armour that is both full of character and easy to wear.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed dark grey and black, these fantasy gauntlets have a unique patina that gives them a look similar to blackened, weathered steel. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to their rugged, battle-tested look. They have been sanded and varnished to look ancient. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both their structure and weathered appearance.
These weathered, black leather plates are riveted in an articulated, layered structure over a black base. Three plates cover the hands, secured with antique brass rivets at the side. Another plate protects the thumb.
Then, the wrist is covered with a wide plate of antiqued black leather with a black X riveted across it. The plate comes to a point towards the forearm.
Great for wearing over your favorite pair of gloves, these half gauntlets leave the fingers and back of the wrist open for better mobility in battle. They make it easier to wield your weapon without sacrificing much protection.
A buckled strap at the wrist secures the armour in place. Additional black leather straps help keep the fantasy armour on above the wrist and around the thumb.
Versatile with a villainous edge, these fantasy leather gauntlets look perfect on the hands of assassins, undead knights, necromancers, and other wicked warriors. Work them into your medieval fantasy costumes and LARP kits or use them as the starting point a full leather suit of armour. Looking for the complete Ashwalker look? Check out the Ashwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L39) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Antiqued patina creates rugged, blackened look
- Partial gauntlet design allows better movement
- Straps secure and adjust the fit
- Great for assassins, necromancers, dark knights and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
Measurements coming soon.