Warrior, you know that you must protect your hands from attack without sacrificing mobility. You wear the Articulated Leather Gauntlets. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this pair of gauntlets comes in two color options. They feature an overlapping plate design. The plates at the tips of the fingers are the bottom-most layer. They have a rounded edge. Each layer of leather plates overlaps the next with the plate closest to the wrist on top. The plate protecting the thumb is separate from the ones covering the rest of the fingers.
Rivets secure the wrist pieces together. They also attach the finger plates to internal straps that allow for the articulated movement. There is a plain strap at the end of each finger and two on the thumb. Buckled straps occur across the center of the palm and at the wrist. Overall, these gauntlets are most comfortable when worn with gloves. Add the Articulated Leather Gauntlets to your costume for a great look at your next LARP or cosplay event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in two colors
- Features an overlapping design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
Measurements coming soon.