Drawing a bow is very hard on your dominant hand after a long LARP battle or practice session. Protect your fingers with this Archers Finger Guard. You can use it on either hand. This brown leather finger guard comes in four sizes and is sold individually. It protects three fingers. These fingers are the ring finger, middle finger, and index finger. The guard has pockets that the fingers slide into. Stitches connect the pockets to a piece that covers the back of the hand. This piece attaches to a black strap that ends in a Velcro strip. This Velcro strip secures the rest of the guard onto the wrist. The Archers Finger Guard works great for LARP battles, historical reenactments, and theater productions.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that the fingerguard is pictured with leather fingertips, but may come with suede ones.
- Comes in four sizes
- Secures with Velcro strap
- Sold individually
- Wonderful for roleplaying and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Small: Wrist Circumference – 6.5 inches, Overall Length – 6.75 inches, Overall Width – 3 inches
- Medium: Wrist Circumference – 6.5 inches, Overall Length – 7 inches, Overall Width – 3 inches
- Large: Wrist Circumference – 7.75 inches, Overall Length – 7.75 inches, Overall Width – 3.75 inches
- X-Large: Wrist Circumference – 8.5 inches, Overall Length – 8.75 inches, Overall Width – 4.25 inches
Overall Length is BEFORE Stretching! No Size Chart.