The king has given you a mighty and important quest. With your weapon in the Black Aquitania Ring Frog, you head out on your journey. This weapon frog suits a wide variety of characters and aesthetics.
Made from leather, this black medieval axe holder consists of a leather loop and a steel ring. An engraved griffin design adorns the loop. It has a scrolled tail that curls towards the ring at the bottom.
The loop allows the leather axe holder to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. Rivets secure the fantasy leather frog together. The ring works to hold an axe, mace, or hammer. Thus, the fantasy axe holder is a great accessory for reenactments, Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Engraved griffin design
- Consists of a loop and ring
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Suits many different characters
- Works for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.