Whether you need to keep a hammer, hatchet, or war axe at your side, the Urban Leather Axe Frog makes it easy to carry one with you. Made from standard leather, this axe holder comes in two colors. It has a rectangular base plate with a round bottom edge. Attached to the plate is a steel ring. A riveted leather loop near the top secures the ring in place. Next to the flat loop, there are two additional loops. They stick up from the plate. These loops allow the holder to slide onto a belt, not included. The Urban Leather Axe Frog is a great accessory for anyone attending a LARP event, historical reenactment, or Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Features a ring for holding a polearm
- Two loops for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for faires, LARP events, and reenactments
- Made from standard leather with a steel ring
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.