A soldier often looks to strike at the heart of their enemy. Protect your chest with the Antonius Leather Torso. Available in four colors, this leather chest armour can work versatilely with a variety of outfits. Two buckle straps on either side allow the wearer to adjust the size as needed. A strap and eyelet on each shoulder allows the option of attaching pauldrons. D-rings at the bottom also permit the addition of tassets. The attached gorget or neckline has a textured finish while the rest of the torso is a smooth finish with embossed details. The front section has a strap and buckle closure. The leather torso armour is ideal for the smart warrior who is attending a medieval faire, historical convention, or role-playing activity.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Antonius Armour Set (OUTFIT-M53) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Four front strap closure
- Adjusted with side straps
- Straps allow for tasset and pauldron attachment
- Textured finish on the neckline
- Ideal for a faire or LARP event
- Handmade with 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.