From frolicking in the fields to taking on an important quest, wear the Natural Amelia Medieval Blouse for any medieval or fantasy occasion. Made from 100% cotton, this medieval shirt comes in six sizes.
Its V-shaped neckline fastens with black satin drawstring ties. This drawstring design allows you to wear it on or off the shoulder. Thus, you have one shirt that suits both style choices! The loosely cut peasant blouse has half-length sleeves that end in drawstring cuffs with matching ties.
Next, there are slits at the hem on the sides, allowing for easier movement. The hem gently curves up towards the sides. Next, the lightweight cotton construction will help you keep cool at events in warmer weather. With this romantic medieval shirt, you can also jump from one historical look to another.
Pair the natural-colored top with a skirt or pants to become a pirate queen, an adventurous maiden, a tavern wench, or whatever else you can imagine. The possibilities are endless! Wear it to a Ren faire or LARP event. It is sure to become an essential piece of your cosplay wardrobe.
- Comes in six sizes
- Drawstring neckline and sleeves
- Slits at hem for easier movement
- Versatile for a variety of aesthetics
- Great addition to a historical wardrobe
- Made from 100% cotton
- Satin cord is polyester
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.
- Small: Bust – 33.5 Inches, Waist – 27.6 Inches, Hips – 37 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35 Inches, Waist – 29.1 Inches, Hips – 38.6 Inches
- Large: Bust – 36.6 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches, Hips – 40.2 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 38.2 Inches, Waist – 32.3 Inches, Hips – 41.7 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 39.8 Inches, Waist – 33.9 Inches, Hips – 43.3 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 43.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches, Hips – 46.9 Inches
This size chart is based on suggested body size, not the measurements of the actual garment.