Axes bring power to the game when you arm yourself for battle, and this Almarik LARP Battle Axe is no exception. Featuring a bearded bit and a raven’s beak on the back, it is a historic weapon for any warrior to add to their LARP kit. This LARP axe is made from specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core provides durability and a degree of flexibility without hampering its safety for use in live action roleplay, theater, staged events, and more. It also features a protective coating, which not only increases durability but also prolongs the life of the weapon. The axe head features a dark metallic coloration, while the haft displays a woodgrain finish. The handle is also wrapped in leather, facilitating grip. Simple, straight-forward, and deadly looking, the Almarik LARP Battle Axe is an excellent weapon that fits right into the hands of Vikings, mercenaries, knights, and more.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating. Also, this item is made through injection molding, therefore there is a small hole in the blade. This is not a defect. It is a sign of its construction.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Weapon is realistic and highly detailed
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Weapon has special coating to ensure long life
- Fiberglass core offers flexibility
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Length: 31.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.