A simple garment for medieval re-enactments or the Renaissance fair, the Alina Underdress makes a useful addition to any period wardrobe. The long-sleeved dress is crafted from high-quality cotton canvas perfect for cooler weather. The medieval smock is ideal for wearing beneath another dress, gown, apron, or other apparel, similar to a chemise, or it can be worn on its own. The medieval underdress laces at the back of the neck. The cotton dress comes in blue, brown, cream, or green color options for many lovely outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features lacing at back of the neck
- Can be worn alone or under gown
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches, Length – 56 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.8 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches, Length – 56 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.8 Inches
- Large: Chest – 37 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches, Length – 57 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Length – 59 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.