Made of natural, high-quality leather, the Albrecht Cuirass makes a statement with its detailed design and versatile style. Including both a breastplate and backplate attached with adjustable leather straps, wear this medieval armour for LARP and historical reenactments. The different segments of each plate are layered together and attached with metal grommets. With leather straps and buckles at the shoulder, the wearer can easily attach other pieces of armour to this leather cuirass, such as the Albrecht Spaulders (MY100249). Available in several classic colors.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Includes breastplate and backplate
- Fastened with adjustable leather straps
- Layered design adorned with grommets
- Increased defense for light LARP combat
- Excellent addition to any historical reenactment outfit
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Chest: 35.25-45.5 Inches
- Length: 24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.