Made of natural, high-quality leather, the Albrecht Cuirass makes a statement with its detailed design and versatile style. Including both a breastplate and backplate attached with adjustable leather straps, wear this medieval armour for LARP and historical reenactments. The different segments of each plate are layered together and attached with metal grommets. With leather straps and buckles at the shoulder, the wearer can easily attach other pieces of armour to this leather cuirass, such as the Albrecht Spaulders (MY100249). Available in several classic colors.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Albrecht Armour Set (ARMOUR-L1), which includes the Albrecht Cuirass alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Includes breastplate and backplate
- Fastened with adjustable leather straps
- Layered design adorned with grommets
- Increased defense for light LARP combat
- Excellent addition to any historical reenactment outfit
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.