Whether you are heading out on a journey or returning from an adventure, do not forget to cover your head with the Adventurer Hood. Made from a cotton rayon blend, this plain weave hood comes in four colors and two sizes. It features a long, pointed hood and a short mantle that covers the shoulders. It also has a round opening that extends slight past the neck. In addition, the hood features a seam down the center front and back rather than at the sides. Finally, the plain weave has an irregular thread, giving the medieval hood a textured appearance. This fantasy hood makes a great addition to any reenactment, LARP, or cosplay ensemble. It works well with a variety of characters.
- Comes in a range of colors
- Available in two sizes
- Has a pointed hood
- Features a textured appearance
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 80 percent cotton 20 percent rayon
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Tumble dry low. For stains, use fabric cleaner or blot with lukewarm water and a soft cloth.
joekcowan (verified owner) –
Good shape and style etc but be mindful of the material. Its more for garb and less for comfort. Otherwise great color and tayloring.