Your journey into the mortal realm leads to a northern kingdom where the chilling winds of winter never die. Protect your fair skin from the harsh elements, while concealing your Elven features with the Embroidered Hood With Fur. This hooded mantle features a faux fur trim and beautiful embroidery. The roomy hood possesses a long tail, aka liripipe. The tight weave fabric of this hooded mantle is comprised mainly of felted wool. Polyestor, nylon, and other materials complete the blend. A soft cotton fabric forms the inner lining. Split-leather cord laces up at the neck. This handmade garment suits a wide variety of medieval fantasy characters. For those quests that take you to lands encased in ice and snow, the Embroidered Hood With Fur assists in braving the bitter cold.
- Inspired by high fantasy tales of elves
- Features a hood with liripipe and mantle
- Accented with Elven embroidery
- Trimmed with faux fur
- Fitted at the neck with lace up cording
- Perfect LARP attire for a warrior of the forest
- Fashioned from a wool blend
- Faux fur made from polyester
- Inner lining is cotton
- Fittings are split-leather
- Adult size. One size fits most.