Create a look that is both distinct and authentic with the Abby Blouse. Whether you enter the realm of high fantasy as a dauntless adventurer, or join friends and family at a renaissance faire, this garment belongs in your wardrobe. Handmade from cotton, this blouse takes inspiration from the fashion trends of the Middle Ages. The weave of the fabric enhances its historical appearance with the added benefits of comfort and sweat absorption. The long-sleeve blouse features a square neckline and tied sleeves. Cotton cords lace-up the outer side of each sleeve through stitched eyelets. The blouse is available in cream or black. Whether your character chooses a fairytale castle or a pirate ship for her setting, the Abby Blouse is the perfect base for your costume.
Please note that the eyelets down the arms are not metal grommets, but are cut out of the cloth.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or cream
- Long-sleeve blouse with square neckline
- Cording laces up the outer side of the sleeves
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.