The emperor has ordered his army to claim new lands in his name. You and your fellow men wear the 17th Century Pikeman Helmet to protect your heads. Made from 16 gauge steel, this helmet comes in two sizes. It features a comb morion helmet design. The helmet has a round shape with a short, straight brim and a crest down the middle of the head. Riveting secures the brim to the main section. The main section has a small socket in back for attaching feathers, not included. In addition, the helmet has overlapping pieces creating cheek protectors. Also, the cheek protectors have a chin strap, securing the helmet onto the head. Finally, the helmet comes lined. The 17th Century Pikeman Helmet makes a wonderful addition to a historical reenactment outfit.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Morion design
- Socket for feathers, not included
- Comes in two sizes
- Secures with chin straps
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Medium: Circumference – 23.6-24 Inches
- Large: Circumference – 24.8-25.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.