Want to transform into a Spanish knight? The 15th Century Spanish Helmet is sure to look right at home with your chosen ensemble. Made from 14 gauge mild steel, this helmet comes in two sizes. The helmet is longer than it is wide. It features a rounded shape with a ridge along the center. The ridge forms a point at the top. At the bottom, the helmet has a brim. The brim flares outwards. It continues the ridge down the center of the rest of the helmet. Rivets adorn the bottom edge of the brim. They also ring around the helmet above the brim. This helmet makes a fantastic addition to a variety of late medieval or fantasy roles. Wear the 15th Century Spanish Helmet to your next historical reenactment.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has a ridge down the center and flared brim
- Features a liner and chin strap
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for knights and other characters
- Made from 14 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.