Okay, so you have the tunic, the belt, the leggings, and the cloak, but you havent found the right shoes for your medieval outfit. Look no further, our 14th Century Laced Low Boots are exactly what you need for a stand out ensemble. Made from a natural leather, these low boots are inspired by the classic medieval footwear from centuries ago. They have a laced design for a customizable fit. They are low cut to match a variety of costumes or outfits and fit comfortably around the ankle. The boots also have an extra patch on the inside at the back of the heel to help decrease wear and tear on the boot. Wear something true to character and authentically inspired. Don everything at once and you are ready to wear your costume or outfit to a variety of medieval inspired events.
- Inspired by 13th and 14 century laced boots
- Handmade with almost medieval techniques giving them an authentic look and feel
- Laced shoe design for a customizable fit
- Low cut shape allows for easy wearing and removal
- Great for a variety of costumes and outfits
- Made from natural leather