One of the first things people tend to notice are your shoes. Make no exception with our 12th Century Leather Shoes. This leather shoe features side lacing for a customizable fit and they resemble footwear used by commoners and royalty during the Middle Ages. The tan ropelike stitching lining the rim of the ankle and the distinctive side lacing make for a unique staple to any costume or cosplay outfit. Traditionally hand-dyed, the roughness and the color varies slightly from piece to piece creating a touch of detail that will complete the look and make you feel all the more accurate during your next adventure.
- Inspired recreation of 12th century medieval footwear
- Presents a ropelike stitching around the ankle
- Traditional dyed leather with weathered textures
- Features side lacing for easy wearing and removing
- Great for a variety of medieval costumes and outfits
- Made from natural leather
- Please be aware that these size conversions are approximate, so exact sizing may differ slightly from what is listed.
- These boots are not available in wide or narrow.