Depending on where you are and how you are fighting the zombies, certain knives will be better than others. If you are planning on making a stand in the woods, this Woodland Camo Survivor Knife is one of the best knives for the job. This knife models, in appearance, the classic survivor and hunting knife that many people are likely familiar with. It features a classic clipped point blade, which means that it has a more narrow point that is especially effective at stabbing or cutting in confined spaces. The back of the blade, just under the clipped point, features broad teeth for grinding and sawing. The guard is designed to provide an effective defense without taking up too much room, while the contoured grip ensures that you will always have a good, solid hold on your knife whenever you take it in-hand. The knife has an overall length of 10.5 inches. The blade is made from stainless steel, while the whole has been treated with a complete woodland camouflage finish. The best way to ensure your survival against the zombie hordes is to master your environment as completely as possible, and there is no better way to do that than by using the right equipment, like this Woodland Camo Survivor Knife.
- Constructed Using a Stainless Steel Blade
- Entire Knife Has a Tactical Woodland Camouflage Finish
- Features Broad Toothed Serrations Along the Back Edge
- Comes with a Nylon Sheath for Carrying
- Fantastic for Camping, Hiking, Zombie Survival, and Zombie Hunting
- A Great Personal Weapon or Gift Idea for Survival Enthusiasts
- Overall Length: 10.5 Inches