Made of rustproof, stainless steel, the Medium Glen Celtic Knife with Sheath is a historic tool inspired by the ancient ring knives of the Celts. Featuring a thick, curved blade, this knife comes with a hardened leather sheath. The hilt of this tool is wrapped in sturdy leather cording for a sure grip, while the hilt ends in thin metal twisted into a circle, forming the characteristic ring shape. This knife is a smaller version of the Large Glen Celtic Knife with Sheath (MY100290), and can be used in similar ways. The thick blade is ideal for chopping, while its curve makes it well suited for slicing as well, making this knife a useful kitchen tool in a pinch.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Designed in a style similar to ancient Celtic ring knives
- Thick, slightly curved blade offers versatile cuts
- Wrapped handle provides stronger grip
- Includes custom sheath for convenient carry
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Grip wrap made of tough leather
- Sheath is hardened leather
- Overall Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.