The Wood Handled Gurkha Kukri is a knife that sports a unique shape, making it multifunctional and eye catching. Able to go from a hunting knife to a combat knife easily, this blade will become your all around outdoor survival tool. This high carbon steel blade is hand forged from DNH7 steel, hardened in the traditional Japanese style that creates a durable edge and a resilient spine. This knife also features a full tang and a hardwood handle with studded metal accents. A full grain leather belt sheath comes with this knife, with a unique button and loop fastener that holds the knife securely but can be intentionally broken in the event of an emergency. A knife that fits all of your outdoor needs, make sure you are never in a survival situation without the Wood Handled Gurkha Kukri.
- Full tang enhances strength and durability
- Hardwood grip features studded metal accents
- Includes a leather sheath
- Great for both combat and outdoor survival
- Made from hardened DNH7 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 13.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.25 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.5 oz.