Soft suede texture fabric and faux fur combine to form the Womens Medieval Fur Trimmed Coat, a skillfully handmade garment fit for wintertime reenactment events. Wear this coat for a look that is simultaneously regal yet rugged. The suede texture fabric is softer and more comfortable to wear than actual suede, making this coat ideal for wearing at your next Renaissance festival or medieval LARP event. Brown faux fur decorates the hem of the full length coat as well as the openings of its long, wide sleeves. This fur covers the lapels, central opening of the coat, and makes up the self tied belt that cinches the waist. Great for draping over your historic reenactment Renaissance and medieval dresses for an authentic wintery look, the Womens Medieval Fur Trimmed Coat makes a fantastic addition to colder weather historic wardrobes and is available in a variety of colors.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Historic inspired medieval winter outerwear design
- Great for medieval LARP, Renaissance fests, and other historic reenactment
- Full coat with wide sleeves and belt
- Made soft suede texture fabric with faux fur detail
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat to dry.